Exhibitors and Vendors
The All Ford Day has a wide number of exhibitors, where you can find anything you need to know about Ford, motoring and lifestyle. This includes parts, merchandise, gifts, car accessories and fun activities to entertain visitors.
Trade and Display Sites are available. To enter please complete and submit the Registration Form and forward it to:
- Applications will be considered to ensure that the public are provided with a variety of traders and types of goods to choose from
- Once an application is approved a letter of offer and invoice will be sent
- Receipt of application will be confirmed by email
- Payment must be received within 14 days of invoice date. If payment is not received within 14 days and depending on demand, applications may be put on a waiting list
- A confirmation slip that is to be displayed on your vehicle will be sent out once payment is received
- Maximum of one vehicle only to be parked on trade site
- Trade sites must be set up by 9:00 am. Allow sufficient time to enter the arena, as show cars will also be entering.
- Trade sites may be set up on Saturday afternoon by prior arrangement. Security is provided on the Saturday night.
Payment can be made by:
- Credit card
- Cheque or money order payable to Pace Marketing and posted to: All Ford DayTrade Site Applications, 6 Brougham Street, Geelong Victoria 3220
- Electronic Funds Transfer
Food vendor sites at the All Ford Day are handled in a different manner to Trade Display sites.